Les Cichlidés du lac Tanganyika
Voilà une copie d'un message reçu ce soir, si vous êtes intéressés par des images du lac... :bounce:

I'd like to inform you (and possibly the other guys of this forum) that two friend of mine went twice to the Tanganyika lake where they took some videofilms with a camcorder.

Recently they have made a very high quality 45 minutes DVD.

To me it is very interesting and nice, it's like to have a long dive in the lake! Exactly what I have always dreamt!

If you are interested you can get it here:

http://www.aiconline.it/aicnotizie/video.asp

Don't hesistate to ask me further info (psalvagiani@aiconline.it).

Our association (AIC) only sell it but all the money is for the authors who spent a lot to produce it (as you can easily understand!)!

Enjoy,

Paolo Salvagiani

Voilà, je fais passer le message, grazie mille per l'informazione Paolo ;)

:jap:

Kalago, Kabogo, Maswa, Lubengela, Helembe, Bulu point, Kalilani, Lyamembe, Sibwesa, Kekese, Ikola, Kabwe, Utinta, Slaf rocks, Mpimbwe, Kolongwe, Kipili, Mvuna, Nkondwe, Lupita, Ulwile, Mtosi, Namansi, Fulwe rocks, île de Mamalesa, Molwe, Samazi, Muzi, Kasanga, Kantalamba... :gold:

Je ne répond pas aux questions de maintenance en privé, le forum est là pour ça.
par J-S
Possible d'en voir un court extrait?

Commande groupée?

Cofondateur de Cichlidsforum Mai 2001. :congress:
par Benoit J.
Il y a un streaming sur le site...

Ok pour nous pour une commande de Noël :D

Kalago, Kabogo, Maswa, Lubengela, Helembe, Bulu point, Kalilani, Lyamembe, Sibwesa, Kekese, Ikola, Kabwe, Utinta, Slaf rocks, Mpimbwe, Kolongwe, Kipili, Mvuna, Nkondwe, Lupita, Ulwile, Mtosi, Namansi, Fulwe rocks, île de Mamalesa, Molwe, Samazi, Muzi, Kasanga, Kantalamba... :gold:

Je ne répond pas aux questions de maintenance en privé, le forum est là pour ça.
par Paolo S.
Thank you, Benoit!

J-S a écrit :Possible d'en voir un court extrait?
You can see a short demo on the web.page indicated in the link, but, beware, the quality is very poor and not the best part for sure!
J-S a écrit : Commande groupée?
I think it should be possible, but it's my guess!
Best to ask it directly to the author Stefania stefi.prusso@tiscali.it

Cheers, Paolo

Vous devez être membre pour pouvoir répondre

Vous n‘êtes pas membre ? Inscrivez-vous pour rejoindre notre communauté

Les membres peuvent créer leurs propres sujets et s‘abonner à des sujets

C‘est gratuit et cela ne prend qu‘une minute

S’enregistrer