6 résultats trouvés

par Mike_cichla
12 juin 2009 17:19
Forum : Amérique Centrale
Sujet : Theraps irregularis
Réponses : 32
Vues : 15291

Thats a pitty :( Hopefully that you have more luck with the F1's.
I had once a group Irregulare from Rio Bonito and they died also...i think that this was also stress :no:

Good luck with your F1's irregulare :coucou:
par Mike_cichla
11 juin 2009 16:37
Forum : Amérique Centrale
Sujet : Theraps irregularis
Réponses : 32
Vues : 15291

Nice fish and pictures :super: , I have also a group Theraps irregulare ''Rio Lacanja'' I've got these from Hobbyzoo-Tillmann in Germany.
They are fantastic fish.
I hope that my fish will develop so nicely as your fish. :D
par Mike_cichla
11 juin 2009 16:34
Forum : Amérique Centrale
Sujet : Mes photos de pêche
Réponses : 3
Vues : 3525

Thanks, Benoit and Kiki :super:
par Mike_cichla
10 juin 2009 20:13
Forum : Amérique Centrale
Sujet : Mes photos de pêche
Réponses : 3
Vues : 3525

Mes photos de pêche

A few pictures of my fish :D

http://www.nederlandsecichlidenforum.nl/foto/6juni20091.jpg
Theraps lentiginosus
http://www.nederlandsecichlidenforum.nl/foto/6juni20092.jpg
http://www.nederlandsecichlidenforum.nl/foto/6juni20093.jpg
Cichlasoma heterospila
http://www.nederlandsecichlidenforum ...
par Mike_cichla
10 juin 2009 19:41
Forum : Amérique Centrale
Sujet : Archocentrus spinosissimus
Réponses : 4
Vues : 4828

Thanks, Benoit for your suggestion, I send you a mail, If there is some one.. who have these fish for sale in France.
By the way other fish on my Wishlist are Thorichthys helleri,Theraps coeruleus (male) and Herichthys labridense (Yellow) If some one have these send me a PM/Mail

Thanks. :wink:
par Mike_cichla
10 juin 2009 18:00
Forum : Amérique Centrale
Sujet : Archocentrus spinosissimus
Réponses : 4
Vues : 4828

Archocentrus spinosissimus

Hello,

France cichlidkeepers first of all i can not speak france of write it.. So my postings are in English.
I want to ask are there Archocentrus spinosissimus in France? and even does some know a source where they are for sale? Or a breeder of this fish?

Greetings.
Michael.
The Netherlands.
Ps ...

Aller à la recherche avancée